Monday, June 28, 2010

Two year anniversary

June 27,2008 I married my best friend and two years later I have fallen more in love with him then I ever imagined possible. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and experience true love. I have always told Jordan that on our five or even ten year anniversary I wanted a second wedding band. Now if any of you know my husband at all you will know that he is full of surprises and always has something up his sleeve. He brought home a gift that was all wrapped up and in an odd shape. It sat on the computer desk all week long. I am not going to lie I lifted it and shook it a few times but I never could figure it out. I was so excited when I was finally able to open it, and to my surprise it was a beautiful diamond band!

Sunday morning we called up some friends and invited them to go swimming at Heise Hot Springs and have a little bbq. We had so much fun. Their little girl is four months older then Kemper and they played so well together. It was such a beautiful day. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs after we went swimming. Kemper just loves the water he is my little fishy. Jordan has a little sunburn on his left shoulder and blames me for not evenly spraying him the the tanning oil...oops my bad.

I can't believe how fast two years has gone by it seems just yesterday it was that chaotic day of getting last minute things together and walking down the isle with my daddy towards the man I promised to love forever. I love love. LOL! I look forward to many more wonderful years with that boy of mine. I am so grateful for the chance to experience the wonderful life of being a wife and mother to two wonderful boys. My heart is filled with so much love and I have learned so much about life and love since I met my two boys. I know I have a lot more to learn in this life and I look forward to it. I can only imagine what it must feel like being married for ten, twenty even fifty years to someone. All the things that we will experience, all the hardships we must face and the joys of life we will endure will only bring us closer to one another and we will grow strong together.

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! And I can tell you, 10 years feels even better (well, 9 does anyway!). :-)

    PS: Yay for starting a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete